Parts Counter Sales Associate
Thank you for your interest in Viking Plastic Packaging. Our organization can provide you with an excellent career opportunity. An industry leader since 1967, Viking Plastic Packaging is a full-service distributor of packaging products. We offer the finest in flexible packaging equipment, materials, parts, service, and training. Our Parts Counter Sales Associate works directly with our customers on both their parts and service needs. This position will be working closely with our vendors and technicians to ensure the timely delivery and installation of parts.
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customer base
- Provide accurate price quotes in a timely manner to our customers
- Work closely with current vendors on identifying the correct part at the correct price
- Understanding customer needs and offering out of the box solutions
- Scheduling of technicians for part installation upon arrival
- Maintain accurate inventory levels at all times
- Decipher machine schematics to identify correct part numbers
- Manage in-house refurbishing projects with the service technician team
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related area
- Display Positive Energy
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Viking Plastic Packaging offers a competitive wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Are you looking for a Tremendous Opportunity in Sales?
Viking Plastic Packaging has been serving the Packaging Industry since 1967 and in combination with our sister company Reliable Packaging Systems, we are currently looking for highly motivated, results driven sales representatives with Packaging Industry experience to be part of our growing organization. Positions are available in both our Mendota Heights, Minnesota and Wausau, Wisconsin locations
These sales positions are responsible for developing long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention with a customer base consisting of but not limited to the following: Food Manufacturing, Print, Paper, Publishing and the General Manufacturing Industry.
Our sales team sells from a portfolio that includes the industries most efficient packaging equipment, state-of-the-art packaging materials and a full range of services.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of high performance and sales effectiveness with expertise in the packaging industry. Previous outside sales experience is required. In addition, the candidate must possess strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to convey solutions and benefits to prospects. The ability to find new, profitable business through prospecting is also critical. A self motivated individual with a dynamic entrepreneurial spirit will blend well with this fast paced team of professionals.
Compensation: 100% commission based with bi-weekly draw and exceptional benefit package.
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com